Samsung note 8 not showing web cams

AlpineZone

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    ALLSKIING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    East Setauket,NY/Killington,VT
    Posts
    6,775

    Samsung note 8 not showing web cams

    Does anyone have any idea why my phone stopped loading the killington webcams. Everything else works fine including k's site just the web cams won't load? Just stopped working the other day


    Sent from my SM-N950U using AlpineZone mobile app
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32
    17/18 Season 10

  2. #2
    My LG phone stopped loading the cams a few days ago also, no idea why?

    Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app

  3. #3
    ALLSKIING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    East Setauket,NY/Killington,VT
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckstah View Post
    My LG phone stopped loading the cams a few days ago also, no idea why?

    Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app
    They work on my wife's iPhone fine so I wonder if it's an android thing.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using AlpineZone mobile app
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32
    17/18 Season 10

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLSKIING View Post
    They work on my wife's iPhone fine so I wonder if it's an android thing.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using AlpineZone mobile app
    Not working on my LGG5 in Chrome or on an Amazon Fire tablet (silk).

    Works on my GF's iPad though, so it appears to be an android thing and not browser dependent.

  5. #5
    Are they still not loading for you? Works in chrome on Android 8.0.0

    Sent from my Pixel XL using AlpineZone mobile app

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by moresnow View Post
    Are they still not loading for you? Works in chrome on Android 8.0.0

    Sent from my Pixel XL using AlpineZone mobile app
    It's working again for me also.

  7. #7
    ALLSKIING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    East Setauket,NY/Killington,VT
    Posts
    6,775
    Yep looks to be working again as well.



    Sent from my SM-N950U using AlpineZone mobile app
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32
    17/18 Season 10

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:42 AM.