Platty. Info directions ..( end thread.hyjacking in Bell trip report

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation

Plattekill epic love all time thread

From Kingston (potterbrothers stores and in Hudson Valleys locations sells discount tickets and flex tickets online to. Several stores, Kingston one on Rte. 28 opens at 8am to selling discount tickets for here and others hills.

Directions
    Rte. 28 West the correct direction, see signs for Bell and Platty go approximately 40 minutes stay on 28 West. See Bell coming up happily stay in right lane and smiles, your go 20 minutes to platty( no traffic, stay with in speed limits on this journey. Okay coming to Arkville, pass through smallest town ever. Make right turn ( see small signs for Platty. Go half mike maybe then Rte 30 Platty go right here. Margrtrille is to the left, supermarket in town makes egg,cheese, bacon and roll, at 745am everyday. Follow a few miles to Platty mountain road sign, Make Left here. Go slow first timers. Dirt kind road. Follow for plattty signs still, conme to the fork and take it, .go Left see siign stop at stop sign follow road to the end and you see st the end of the road Platty, park go inside and put stuff on in the lodge, no one will take anything have fun first Times A zoners. Anyone else feel free to please put information here to.
    Last edited by ScottySkis; Nov 27, 2016 at 8:09 PM.

I have a sneaking suspicion this thread is directed towards me, since you've been bugging me to go up there recently... thanks Scotty for thorough and slightly incoherent directions .

I do have GPS

Scotty giving driving directions! What could possibly go wrong??
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

'17 - '18 Season:
    November: 12,18,19 (Mount Snow)

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    Scotty giving driving directions! What could possibly go wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by hippiechick View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion this thread is directed towards me, since you've been bugging me to go up there recently... thanks Scotty for thorough and slightly incoherent directions .

I do have GPS
    Well truth be told, I wad just tired of seeing my favorite Catskills hill information be put in to someone else's trip report, for Bell, and your not the only knew person going lol, but I thought of you and others when I came up with this ideas. Have fun tomorrow, dont get a bagel at Platty their not as good as yours. Go to Bar upstairs look at the view.
    GPS may or may not get you to Plattekill, ski left side expert and intermediate more natural snow base here. Right side is beginning and blue easier side. Have fun in the powder. Take a run for me. Food in bar is better choice then lodge food.

shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    You coming this weekend? Entire family going on Sat but my oldest has a sleepover Sat night. It'ts so prime though now, that I'm going to come back home and do a repeat day trip on Sunday with my little one and I think a buddy may join as well.

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    You coming this weekend? Entire family going on Sat but my oldest has a sleepover Sat night. But its so prime now, I'm going to come back home and do a repeat day trip on Sunday with my little one and I think a buddy may join as well.
    possibly. planning a day trip this weekend just waiting for son to chime in as he'll be home from school.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    possibly. planning a day trip this weekend just waiting for son to chime in as he'll be home from school.
    Bring him up. It's a great kids/family place.

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    Bring him up. It's a great kids/family place.
    Family and good friends 100%, enjoy perfect conditions coming should hear some great trip reports.

Thread Information