• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Opening

bdfreetuna

Last year I skied that exact amount of open terrain on Nov 26th. Not bad, wish I could go tomorrow!

Jiminy will open for skiing and riding on Sunday, November 12th from 9 am – 4 pm. We’ll have 8 interconnected trails (West Way, North Glade, Grand Slam, Lower Glade, Upper Slingshot, Lower Slingshot, 360 and 180) and 2 lifts (Berkshire Express and Novice Triple) for 43.5 acres and 3 miles of terrain. Lift tickets will be $39 for adults. All 17/18 Jiminy Peak season passes will be valid.

drjeff

Pound for pound, Brian Fairbank's snowmakers at Jiminy, and the continual upgrades in snowmaking technology he keeps supplying them, can hang with most any mountain out there!!

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

bdfreetuna

I'm hoping my cold is a little better by the morning. If so I think I'll go show Jiminy some appreciation and get my season started.