• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Have YOU Skied yet this season?

cdskier

For early season, the conditions have been great compared to other seasons.

I suppose it depends on where you are and what you mean by "early" season. Last December was incredible and for me it will be hard to beat that. To me I still consider anything before Christmas "early" season.

Jcb890

I suppose it depends on where you are and what you mean by "early" season. Last December was incredible and for me it will be hard to beat that. To me I still consider anything before Christmas "early" season.
I agree on both points. Just saying for completely man-made and it not really even being "winter" yet, I'm not complaining about snow conditions.

KustyTheKlown

I actually enjoyed the post-rain pre-freeze okemo conditions sunday better than the killington conditions Saturday. it was nice and soft, and there was NO ONE skiing. I really was able to let it totally rip. 56 mph on ski tracks (taken with an obvious ski tracks grain of salt) on my 2nd day of the season. it felt fast as fuck.

Pez

Still NO. But I picked up my new skis yesterday, and and headed up to VT next weekend.

Cornhead

Was on my way to day 5, sounded like I had a tire going flat, pulled over, tires look fine, limped into a shop I'd rather not use, but it was close to where I was. I suspect something in the front end, felt clunking while backing down a sloped parking lot last week, meant to call my shop, never got around to it, now I'll probably pay for procrastinating. Hoping I can borrow a family member's car to get a couple hrs in today, but I might have to wait till tomorrow.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app

ghughes20

4 so far this season. All at Stratton, where we have a condo.

Pushed it yesterday and did over 30 miles according to the tracker. Not bad for a soon to be 50 yo. Won't be back until the 16th.

tnt1234

4 so far this season. All at Stratton, where we have a condo.

Pushed it yesterday and did over 30 miles according to the tracker. Not bad for a soon to be 50 yo. Won't be back until the 16th.

the weekend of 15-16 could be the jackpot according to Tim Kelly and Josh Fox....

Me: Two days so far at Stowe. Hoping to get to the catskills once or twice before X-mas trip.

ScottySkis

0 days
Thanks to cornhead and Jim i will ski a some time after it snows really appericatte all the help i am getting from them.

Cornhead

0 days
Thanks to cornhead and Jim i will ski a some time after it snows really appericatte all the help i am getting from them.
You're welcome Scotty! Glad I can help get you back to church...or synagogue [emoji16] We'll just have to skip the sacramental herbs.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app

Quietman

Hiked up and skied the whales at Crotched. I would think that they will be open this weekend as they have lots of snow stockpiled.

urungus

4 times so far. Started the season at Mt Snow, then used my Max Pass at Okemo, Stratton, and Killington.