• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Have YOU Skied yet this season?

Jcb890

Yes.
Maybe Saturday before the rain if possible.
Then, hopefully another day or 2 next weekend.

Cornhead

Yep, Saturday at Mt Snow. Freefall was pretty figgin awesome for a November trail. My new shell got a good test skiing under the guns, pass. I gotta get one of those little scrapers for my goggles. Luckily I had a credit card in my pocket. I suppose my season's pass would probably work as well as the scrapers. I have one of those retractable holders. No pass yet though.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app

Last edited:

shwilly

Nah, not yet. I was all ready to go, but I had flatland plans last weekend and this coming weekend. I'll be up the day after Thanksgiving.

KustyTheKlown

going to k Saturday, okemo on sunday while heading back south if the rain isn't too bad. days 1 and 2. can't wait.

slatham

No and I wish I could get up there. Next week hope to ski Friday, WC on Sat, ski on Sunday. If that pans out it'll be a good start to the year.

SkiFanE

Last Saturday at SR. This weekend, weekend after that, and weekend after that...ski season is here :spread: