DRIFTER PASS Promo Code 'DWALL' Save $20 Peak Pass Mount Snow And 6 Other Mountains!

AlpineZone

DRIFTER PASS Promo Code 'DWALL' Save $20 Peak Pass Mount Snow And 6 Other Mountains!

Hey everyone! I am a rep for the Drifter Peak Pass this year. Use my promo code when purchasing the Drifter pass to receive $20 off:

Promo code: DWALL

http://www.peakpass.com/drifterpass

If you are between the ages of 18-29 (at time of purchase, for those who turn 30 later in the year) it is a great pass! Promo must be used by 12/15/17. The list price for the drifter pass is $399 ($379 with promo code) and prices will increase on 12/16/17.

Mountains: Mount Snow (VT), Hunter (NY), Crotched (NH), Jack Frost (PA), Big Boulder (PA), Attitash (NH), Wildcat (NH)
    No blackout dates
    20% off resort lodging
    10% off select retail items
    15% off one additional full-day lift ticket per day
    25% off tubing at select resorts
    Free summer scenic chairlift rides (only at Mt Snow, Hunter, Attitash, Wildcat)
    25% off Attitash Summer Attractions Park Ticket
    25% off zip tour rides at Hunter Mtn.

Any questions about the pass, let me know! I bought one last year and got way more than my money's worth! It pays for itself after 4-5 days of shredding! See you on the mountain and don't forget to SEND IT!

Given this is a diehard ski forum we all have our passes purchased already...

And also given this is a diehard ski forum do you really think you're the first to spam us with this pass???

Stupidity is so painful to witness sometimes.
    2017-2018 3 Days and counting...
    Mount Snow: 11/12 Stratton: 11/22 Killington: 12/1
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

Quote Originally Posted by ss20 View Post
    Stupidity is so painful to witness sometimes.
    Is this an actual Peak Resorts employee?
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Glad to see this is a very friendly forum. Good lord. And no this is not a Peak Resorts employee. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Is this an actual Peak Resorts employee?
    No, most resorts that sell college passes these days encourage college pass buyers to sell to other college kids. They promise some type of re-reimbursement for each pass sold.

Killington's got a pretty good write-up on it... http://www.killington.com/site/ticke...es/college_rep

Hell of a lot of work if you ask me. Better idea- get a job.
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

Quote Originally Posted by fullsend22 View Post
    Glad to see this is a very friendly forum. Good lord. And no this is not a Peak Resorts employee. Give me a break.
    The post is spam. And you're not a Peak employee...you're a volunteer. That's even better in their eyes!

How is it spam? There are folks out there who have not bought there passes yet and can help them save $20. You're just sour that I have a free season's pass.

Mount Snow expects to have 20+ trails open by next Saturday!!!

Just finished up day 7 at Mount Snow. Conditions have been phenomenal for early season. Snowmaking team has done an excellent job blowing snow at night and resurfacing. Bravo Mount Snow!

Only a few hours left to get the Drifter pass at a discounted price. Price goes up at MIDNIGHT tonight!

Thread Information