Mount Snow: Inside Track - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonian View Post
    What do you guys have on tap for tomorrow, I will be heading up for the day. I am looking forward to comparing it to when I was up ther for opening day.
    Snowmaking has shut down due to temps and won't be back online until Sunday, so we'll have the same 19 trails we do now. More details at mountsnow.com/snow-report

Quote Originally Posted by skimagic View Post
    What other mountains aren't doing the same. It's thanks giving weekend, what do you expect? Kudos to mount snow. More terrain more options.
    Thanks!

Thanks for posting on this forum Mount Snow and way to go with your early season assault.

Question: I plan to be up for Founders Day on the 12th as I have for the past 2 out of 3 years as you're usually my first day out. I heard there's something going on at the Carinthia Base area (lodge remodel)? so is the parking lot planned to be open on the 12th and can I get my ticket there? While Founders Day and ticket price is hard to beat, it can be a bit of a haul and chaos in the morning getting the ticket.

Thanks again for joining and keeping us posted as to MS happenings.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbushskier View Post
    Thanks for posting on this forum Mount Snow and way to go with your early season assault.

Question: I plan to be up for Founders Day on the 12th as I have for the past 2 out of 3 years as you're usually my first day out. I heard there's something going on at the Carinthia Base area (lodge remodel)? so is the parking lot planned to be open on the 12th and can I get my ticket there? While Founders Day and ticket price is hard to beat, it can be a bit of a haul and chaos in the morning getting the ticket.

Thanks again for joining and keeping us posted as to MS happenings.
    We're actually building a brand new $22M 42,000sq/ft lodge at the base of Carinthia, so parking is extremely limited this season. We'd highly reccomend parking at the Main Base Area.

Quote Originally Posted by MountSnow View Post
    We're actually building a brand new $22M 42,000sq/ft lodge at the base of Carinthia, so parking is extremely limited this season. We'd highly reccomend parking at the Main Base Area.
    Transparency is huge and appreciated. I think other places should take notice.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

You guys doing the Sunday sleeper thing again this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Pez View Post
    You guys doing the Sunday sleeper thing again this year?

Yes, once we get done with early season pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by MountSnow View Post
    Yes, once we get done with early season pricing.
    looks to only be available online?

Quote Originally Posted by Pez View Post
    looks to only be available online?
    They are available at the window as well.

Thanks for the quick response Mt Snow. Great that you're part of our community and information flow. I'll make sure I just park in the main lots as per previous seasons.

One last question and I'll stop bothering you as I'm sure you've got more important things to handle. I just received an email about Cyber Monday deals. Most seem great and I'll probably take advantage of one or two, but I was looking at reviews of the Snow Lake Lodge offer and am disturb. Is this property part of Mt Snow? I want to bring my ski activity and friends to your area, but is this Lodge as rundown as it is reviewed? I don't require first class lodging all the time, but with a large family and friends I also don't want to be embarrassed if some of the reviews are true. Your candor is appreciated.
    Thank you.

Thread Information