• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

how do you carry your season pass (max pass)?

Warp Daddy

My Karbon jacket and Atomic jacket each have season pass holders like a slot with a clear top that are built into the sleeve really convienient ! My second season pass when i get a second season pass ( which is a freebie ) i put a caribiner clip on my Spyder pants which has the hardware to attach them .

tumbler

RFID in jacket sleeve pocket. Use the rectractable thing for the skigee goggle cleaner now.

mrvpilgrim

Sugarbush issued their RFID card without holes. We were told trying to punch a hole most likely would destroy the ability of the card to be read.
Does any body any experience with this?
I have been putting it in my left pants pocket and have not had any issues

Hawkshot99

Sugarbush issued their RFID card without holes. We were told trying to punch a hole most likely would destroy the ability of the card to be read.
Does any body any experience with this?
I have been putting it in my left pants pocket and have not had any issues
There is no need to punch a hole in a rfid pass. Just stick it in a pocket.
My north face jackets have a great pocket on the left wrist that holds the pass.

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app

gladerider

i thought about punching a hole for the retractable, but retractables do break. did not think about doubling up.
i am leaning towards an armband, though. think it would work well for me.

Glenn

"retractable cable method"
"pass-on-a-string"
"pull string type"
"retractable pass holder"

Is this all technical terminology? :lol:

Now I want to know what the ski resort purchasers have these listed as on their inventory supplier sheet..."pass-on-a-string" or "retractable pass holder"?!?!?!?

At Stratton, they call them "yo-yo's".

cdskier

RFID in jacket sleeve pocket. Use the rectractable thing for the skigee goggle cleaner now.

Hah...I totally forgot about my skigee goggle cleaner. It is probably still attached to the retractable thing sitting in my drawer with my old pass.

Although my new gloves have a built in thingy for wiping my goggles, so probably a moot point anyway.