Alpine Zone Summit

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Alpine Zone Summit

Trying to plan my winter getaways. Waiting/hoping to hear there will be a Summit this year. Any news?

as of a month ago they were planning on having one and trying to work out the final details with loaf... we are hopeful as well, always a good trip.

Not happening. Unless you want a beach summit Florida. Nick does even take care of site anymore. Too busy with other business.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Not happening. Unless you want a beach summit Florida. Nick does even take care of site anymore. Too busy with other business.

What No Summit !!!!
    Last edited by JDMRoma; Jan 13, 2018 at 9:42 AM.

Nick moves away to pursue life and some how people think it is his responsibility to manage the summit. LOL I love this. I got an idea, why don't the people that are so stoked about this event, manage and coordinate it themselves. Time to share the responsibilities my millennial friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Nick moves away to pursue life and some how people think it is his responsibility to manage the summit. LOL I love this. I got an idea, why don't the people that are so stoked about this event, manage and coordinate it themselves. Time to share the responsibilities my millennial friends.
    To be fair, Nick repeatedly said that he was on it. It’s reasonable to take him at his word.

Ok that's fair enough. But shouldn't someone step up and help out a friend that is obviously it little taxed for time. Especially that he is not skiing and I sure it's hard.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    To be fair, Nick repeatedly said that he was on it. It’s reasonable to take him at his word.
    And he made a post not too long ago saying details were nearly finalized. Not sure why someone has to drag up an older thread spouting gloom and doom with no legitimate reason to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    And he made a post not too long ago saying details were nearly finalized. Not sure why someone has to drag up an older thread spouting gloom and doom with no legitimate reason to do so.
    Time will tell. Hopefully it works out, although I am sure that some people need a little more heads up to make plans.

A summit IS happening details very soon!

Sent from my SM-N950U using AlpineZone mobile app
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32
    17/18 Season 10

Thread Information