• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Choosing the best marshmallow roasting stick for a beginner

Martin mpienga

Hey guys!

I’ve occasionally had the opportunity of camping and always had amazing, memorable experiences.

Decided to pick it up as a serious hobby now moreso the marshmallow roasting part but I don’t really know much about it.

I’m sick of using twigs, so I’m looking to invest in a stick of my own.

Saw some great options compared on this site and am leaning towards the bamboo marshmallow roasting stick:
https://campingio.com/best-marshmallow-roasting-sticks/

I’ve set myself a budget of $10 for the stick – what do you guys recommend?

Ideally something that doesn’t require too much initial customization!

Thanks ahead for all the help!
Martin:-D

Cornhead

I always thought selecting a stick from the wild was part of the marshmallow roasting experience. How about an old telescoping antenna, if you can find one. That'd be a pretty cool marshmallow/hot dog stick. It would collapse for easy storage in a pack too. Damn, maybe it's time to do some rummaging in the basement.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app

Glenn

That's why the marshmallow roasting thing spammed above is the best present for me! I could take it on a work.....