• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Rain on Friday......Grrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez

I skipped a cold sunday that really wasn't that cold. Def with i had of gone now. looking outside is just depressing. Still have 2 months left for it to turn around, but that's not looking very likely.

VTKilarney

I drove 93 today. It’s ugly out there. Not a single skier could be seen at Cannon.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Don’t kill it!!
I’m headed to Mt Snow for a long weekend and want know as much as I can.
ariving Saturday,leaving Monday mid day.

Bring iceskates and alcohol and pray that Sunday has snow instead of rain. Hope you like fast groomers and hoards of people (Saturday is a CT ski club awareness day...lots of buses).

I love Mount Snow but that's as optimistic as I can get for you. If they don't groom Beartrap after this rain you might find some good bumps over there Saturday PM.

speden

Start a new one this one was started weeks ago and is deceiving saying rain on Friday. what Friday?

Yeah, I'm looking for a good place to go this Friday :), and I'm wondering who is resurfacing and who isn't during this cold snap that looks good for snowmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.