• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Vacation Advice

BenedictGomez

Well that's a pretty awesome way to propose!

I was planning on doing that in Colorado, but I kept (perhaps illogically) thinking - "what if the ring gets dropped"? The odds of successfully finding a diamond ring in snowpack became a recurring thing Ijust couldn't get out of my head.

bdfreetuna

I was planning on doing that in Colorado, but I kept (perhaps illogically) thinking - "what if the ring gets dropped"? The odds of successfully finding a diamond ring in snowpack became a recurring thing Ijust couldn't get out of my head.

It was on a 4 day vacation Sugarloaf and then Saddleback. I was prepared to bust it out at any perfect moment but carry it all 4 days if necessary.

The weather was perfect on day 2 at Sugarloaf, and a couple Mourning Doves came and landed next to us after she said "yes" in this cool nook in the upper half of Can't Dog 2, or maybe the one beyond that.

Can't wait to get back but was hoping Saddleback would be back in action by now as well.