• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The amazing heated socks

BenedictGomez

Do they make any that only heat the toes?

If your feet, ex-toes, are cold, your boots probably don't fit properly or are perhaps packed out. Cold toes, however, that could happen to anyone when it's in the negatives. I'd try them for that; it was -10 this weekend at Whiteface, and my toes were a bit chilly. My feet are never cold though.

kingslug

Socks are thicker than my regular ones..which are rather thins. They fit well and even when they didn't work were a bit warmer. Yes it sux getting older.

TheArchitect

Do they make any that only heat the toes?

If your feet, ex-toes, are cold, your boots probably don't fit properly or are perhaps packed out. Cold toes, however, that could happen to anyone when it's in the negatives. I'd try them for that; it was -10 this weekend at Whiteface, and my toes were a bit chilly. My feet are never cold though.

I know the 5.0 focuses on the toes, which is why I'm planning to get those. My feet are warm everywhere but the toes. New Atomic Hawx Ultra 130's with Thinsulate in the liners and a very good fit. My toes, and only my toes, are always cold.