• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunapee Wednesday 01/10/18

The Sneak

Great day at Sunapee, pretty much bluebird skies all morning. PP and LSGR on piste with a few boilerplate / hardpack spots on the usual front facing main runs, tracked out PP trees were still skiing great 6 days after the storm...the only exception being steeper sections where it was getting precariously thin in places.

I only took a couple of pics, sorry about that. Happy to finally get a non-cloudy, non-freezing cold non-flat light day in, esp with the looming rain.

Sunapee was quite busy, the two for one Wednesday promo clearly works! Still, no wait at all for Sunbowl and only a one or two min wait for summit chair.

Don't tell my boss I played hooky after burning so many vaca days in December (bc they wouldn't let me carry them over) :0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13007c6bbe8376d99e2a80393f4525de.jpg
e70121783d721b649d9defebe183a533.jpg

Glenn

Great day to get out! Especially with the weather that's on tap for the weekend.

xlr8r

Was there Sunday in the cold, conditions were fantastic then. Glades were deep, and the groomers were some of the best I have ever skied, perfect carving all over the place. Nice to see someone hitting it in these ideal midweek days before the rain comes.

catherine

Was there Sunday in the cold, conditions were fantastic then. Glades were deep, and the groomers were some of the best I have ever skied, perfect carving all over the place. Nice to see someone hitting it in these ideal midweek days before the rain comes.

I was there too. Cold but not too cold and as you said, fantastic!