2 days in colorado, where to hit? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Loveland & Arapahoe Basin. You could even stay in the same hotel room both nights.
    Not on he max pass so plan on big $$ for window price tickets Abasin not as much.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2017/18
    Breck - 12/22 1/6 1/7
    Keystone - 12/26

Quote Originally Posted by gladerider View Post
    if you had 2 days to snowboard in early March denver area, where would you go?
    i have a maxpass, so i would probably decide one of the following:
    1. Steamboat
    2. Winterpark
    3. Crested Butte
    4. Copper
    5. Eldora

i have a powder demon in me and hate traversing
    WP and Copper if they are on your pass, staying near Denver and want to keep costs down.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2017/18
    Breck - 12/22 1/6 1/7
    Keystone - 12/26

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    Not on he max pass so plan on big $$ for window price tickets Abasin not as much.
    When I'm out west I consider it a treat and dont nickel and dime on SOTC techniques, but that's just me. Loveland's pretty cheap though, lots of $40'ish lift tickets floating around from people selling single days of those 4-pack things. It was also my favorite ski area of the ones that I skied in that area (Keystone, Breckenridge, & Beaver Creek were the ones I missed). If Copper is free on that pass that was a decent place, so that makes sense.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

I think Copper is a no-brainer with your pass. 2 days, keep it simple just go to one place convenient to I70. You could stay slopeside if you have the coin or stay in Frisco and commute on Summit Stage for free. From my minimal experience at Copper, three total days, it would seem pretty boarder-friendly. Lot of continuous fall-line runs on front side of mtn. Winter Park has a bit more convoluted layout.

Quote Originally Posted by jimk View Post
    I think Copper is a no-brainer with your pass. 2 days, keep it simple just go to one place convenient to I70. You could stay slopeside if you have the coin or stay in Frisco and commute on Summit Stage for free. From my minimal experience at Copper, three total days, it would seem pretty boarder-friendly. Lot of continuous fall-line runs on front side of mtn. Winter Park has a bit more convoluted layout.
    i think i am going to take your advice and narrow it down to either copper or winter park. Or, one each day.
    Gladerider

Winter park..moguls..moguls..moguls..
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    Winter park..moguls..moguls..moguls..
    Yes, but they have added a bunch more up on the Cirque. Some good stuff there beyond moguls now.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by machski View Post
    Yes, but they have added a bunch more up on the Cirque. Some good stuff there beyond moguls now.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app
    That's good actually. I prefer u groomed trails including moguls over groomed any day

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gladerider

Thread Information