Mountain Creek New Jersey South Peak - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    I'm disappointed I never got to ski Pipeline before they took it off the map.
    I wish I skied it with out the turn at the bottom before the condos went in

Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    I'm disappointed I never got to ski Pipeline before they took it off the map.
    I only saw it open once years ago so I skied it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AlpineZone mobile app
    2017/2018 Season:

Mountain Creek: 12/18, 12/31, 1/18, 1/26, 2/3, 2/9, 2/14, 3/1, 3/3, 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31
    Mt. Peter: 12/16, 12/28, 12/30, 1/20, 2/10, 3/4, 3/11, 3/18, 3/25
    Shawnee (PA): 2/28

Bromley

The turn at the bottom was abrupt and would cause you to have to kill any speed you have early. It’s a shame the map shrinks with removal of steep stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by Killingtime View Post
    "That, and too much broken glass under the lifts. Rowsdower"

Hahaha I skied there Sunday for the first time ever because it was a short drive from home and free with the Max Pass. Place is littered with bottles and cans. They even have garbage cans placed under the lift lines for people to throw the empties into. Lots of Bud Light and Red Bull consumed up there!. Had a fun hour or two before it got really,really crowded. Glad I made the decision to bolt and watch the Vikings game.
    Ah, good ole dirty Jersey. They sure know how to keep it classy out there. I skied Vernon Valley when I was a kid and I can remember the sexy cigarette and alcohol advertisements they had on every lift tower. Classy AF. I left for the west and powder skiing when I was 18, thank god I did, that place is pretty miserable.

The second Mecca only to the huntah. Bro times to be had comparing sizes and chugging bud lights on lifts. Smashing jerz trash girls in parking lot in my Benz. Day trip to huntah just as bro.

Thread Information