Mountain Creek New Jersey South Peak - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"That, and too much broken glass under the lifts. Rowsdower"

Hahaha I skied there Sunday for the first time ever because it was a short drive from home and free with the Max Pass. Place is littered with bottles and cans. They even have garbage cans placed under the lift lines for people to throw the empties into. Lots of Bud Light and Red Bull consumed up there!. Had a fun hour or two before it got really,really crowded. Glad I made the decision to bolt and watch the Vikings game.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    I have never skied the South Peak at MC. Are all the trails that long?
    They're decently long just flat. That side was all terrain park as well. Not sure if they still keep it that way.
    Dude.

Mountain Creek is also an incredibly cheap place to ski. I bought a triple play 3 lift ticket card for $67! That's less than $22.5 a ticket. Kids 6 and under ski free with an adult! Gas & tolls usually cost me more than the lift tickets! Hard to beat that deal. If you go midweek the place is usually not crowded. It's not Tahoe but it's an hour from NYC and makes an easy day trip with the kids. The biggest downside taking off your skis for the cabriolet which is a pain in the ass but my 6 year old loves it so I guess there is that. They had the snow guns blazing on Monday and skiing through them was a blast

Quote Originally Posted by Rowsdower View Post
    They're decently long just flat. That side was all terrain park as well. Not sure if they still keep it that way.
    Yeah, that's why I've always avoided it - the terrain parks. I don't ski MC often, but I've had fun there when they let things bump up after a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by nycskier View Post
    Mountain Creek is also an incredibly cheap place to ski. I bought a triple play 3 lift ticket card for $67! That's less than $22.5 a ticket. Kids 6 and under ski free with an adult! Gas & tolls usually cost me more than the lift tickets! Hard to beat that deal. If you go midweek the place is usually not crowded. It's not Tahoe but it's an hour from NYC and makes an easy day trip with the kids. The biggest downside taking off your skis for the cabriolet which is a pain in the ass but my 6 year old loves it so I guess there is that. They had the snow guns blazing on Monday and skiing through them was a blast
    I buy my pass there in the fall when it's the cheapest. $299 for an unlimited season pass. I usually go on weekdays but the lifts open an hour early for pass holders on weekends so on New Years Eve I got there at 8 AM and skied till 10 when it started getting crowded. It's only 10 minutes from my house so buying the pass is a no brainer for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AlpineZone mobile app

2017/2018 Season:

Mountain Creek: 12/18, 12/31, 1/18
    Mt. Peter: 12/16, 12/28, 12/30

Bromley

Thread Information