• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Big Sky 1/18/18 - 1/22/18

speden

Some of the chutes on the bowls looked pretty extreme too. When I was there I watched a few people come down them, go airborne, and do that collapsing landing and recovery you see in ski movies.

Sent from my SM-G920V using AlpineZone mobile app

kingslug

A woman we ski with did Big..It was socked in when I was going to attempt it. The bowl below had so much snow and the tram had an hour wait..so I bailed. I've heard of the North Snowfield but never got there. A return trip is due. This year would have been good.

Jcb890

A woman we ski with did Big..It was socked in when I was going to attempt it. The bowl below had so much snow and the tram had an hour wait..so I bailed. I've heard of the North Snowfield but never got there. A return trip is due. This year would have been good.
Nice!
The Tram was about a 15-20 minute wait when I did it. Not too bad considering it was pretty much the only lift line I waited in for 5 days.