• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow..coming ???

Smellytele

StormTotalSnowWeb.png

drjeff

Maybe Yagoo Valley can reopen?

Highly doubtful, as per my brother, who lives about 5 miles as the bird flies from Yawgoo, last weeks storm was essentially all rain, with just a light coating on the back side... They're likely done until December

Rowsdower

Basically, three days straight of light/moderate snow for the Cats.

Gonna be at Elk Thursday then stay overnight near Union Dale. Planning on leaving early for Plattekill for Friday morning. This time I am prepurchasing my tickets!

tnt1234

Wow....thought my Mad River weekend might be the end of the season for us flat landers, but now trying to squeeze a day trip in this Sunday - crazy, but good stuff!

KustyTheKlown

you're all welcome. when I leave the east, we get multiple huge storms, so, you're welcome.

driving up Friday night to a rented house in Waterbury with 5 couples for a bud's bday weekend. Saturday ski stowe>hill farmstead>hen of the wood. sunday probably drive down to magic. stoked.

BenedictGomez

Wow....thought my Mad River weekend might be the end of the season for us flat landers, but now trying to squeeze a day trip in this Sunday - crazy, but good stuff!

End of the season!?!?!?

It's not even mid-March yet.

[video]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnripeCavernousBilby-size_restricted.gif[/video]

kingslug

you're all welcome. when I leave the east, we get multiple huge storms, so, you're welcome.

driving up Friday night to a rented house in Waterbury with 5 couples for a bud's bday weekend. Saturday ski stowe>hill farmstead>hen of the wood. sunday probably drive down to magic. stoked.

Im taking half credit for that..i landed saturday night if the storm..so late i couldnt think about skiing sunday.
Stowe is in prime time now..mught go up again saturday and hit MRG sunday

KustyTheKlown

Im taking half credit for that..i landed saturday night if the storm..so late i couldnt think about skiing sunday.
Stowe is in prime time now..mught go up again saturday and hit MRG sunday

I landed back in NYC on Saturday (3/10) at 6:30 PM and could have gone north for the most recent storm. but 8 consecutive days (6 of them powder days) in BC was plenty for me. the food in Canada kinda sucks, especially when you're solo and on a budget, so my priorities upon returning to NYC were time with girlfriend, seeing grateful dead music on Saturday night, and spending sunday on a beer and food bender. back up north this coming weekend.

tnt1234

End of the season!?!?!?

It's not even mid-March yet.

[video]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnripeCavernousBilby-size_restricted.gif[/video]

Yeah, but Feb, was so crappy, and family schedule is going to start getting in the way as spring approaches. I was having a hard time seeing past last weekend, but I'm back in the hunt!

VTKilarney

Any more snowfall total maps out there? I'm hoping that northeastern Vermont will get on the high side of what is forecasted.