• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow..coming ???

bdfreetuna

Mixed feeling about this as my car is in the shop getting a very nice upgraded suspension, new induction system and a retune.

Shop is out past Worcester and if they get too much over there I'm going to have to wait. And I ain't taking this Chevy Malibu rental car up to Magic...

edit.... looks like I should be good for a 15z Wednesday pick up :smile:

asnowmobiler

I was at Frost on Sunday,the tree runs were showing rocks but still skiable.
I’m hearing 4 to 8 up here,so that make them great again.
and no,they will not be tracked out by Thursday if we get 6+

asnowmobiler

It still sucks..lol
the runs are short and no lift lines so make the best of it.
im going to Hunter this weekend and then off to Utah on the 3rd for a week,so I’m so pleased for the year.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
It still sucks..lol
the runs are short and no lift lines so make the best of it.
im going to Hunter this weekend and then off to Utah on the 3rd for a week,so I’m so pleased for the year.

LOL . Platekill is where I'd like to go but looks like they get stiffed with this one .

Have fun.

I haven't ski a ton this year but it's been my best quality year ever. Every day but one has been a powder day ....

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
13"And still coming .....Bear Creek for the win ? . Checked JF's web cam looks like it's barely coming down. Any Blue mountain reports ? Beta ....Avation it's PIREPS so SKIREPS?

Rowsdower

13"And still coming .....Bear Creek for the win ? . Checked JF's web cam looks like it's barely coming down. Any Blue mountain reports ? Beta ....Avation it's PIREPS so SKIREPS?

Blue should come out alright from this.

Bear Creek could actually be fun. It's small but I have to work Thurs afternoon so that's no problem.

But if it weren't for that I'd take Blue over Bear. Bear is only reopening tomorrow, though, so it should be totally untracked tomorrow morning fwiw.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Blue should come out alright from this.

Bear Creek could actually be fun. It's small but I have to work Thurs afternoon so that's no problem.

But if it weren't for that I'd take Blue over Bear. Bear is only reopening tomorrow, though, so it should be totally untracked tomorrow morning fwiw.

Tickets are $25.00 too . I'm close and have over 15" so far . Really dumping again ! I have some Blue passes so maybe I'll hit both or camp out at Bear if things work out.

Glenn

3" or so inches in CT. I didn't even bother clearing the driveway. It didn't' really start snowing until almost 5PM yesterday.

BenedictGomez

9" here. Didnt quite match up with the 12" to 18" NWS had for us, but that's okay with me. Still managed to do some sledding last night.