• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter reality show Winter Break to air in Feb on MTV

catskillman

[FONT=&quot]http://www.mtv.com/news/3030914/winter-break-hunter-mountain-first-look/

This should be a real ss. I remember them filming this last year. They sat at a table in the bar for hours and looked bored out of their minds. Then on the last days of the season with beautiful weather and hundreds of folks on the deck they were nowhere to be seen. Heard they had called it quits.
Also, they was a staged fight in Tannersville one night - can't wait to see how they portray that one.

I do not have MTV so everyone keep me posted.........[/FONT]

skiur

Jersey shore at huntah, majority of the cast is even from Jersey.

Edd

Looks like a parody of an actual show.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

nycskier

But why do this show at Hunter? Killington has the share house and apres ski scene. You can party at Killington. Hunter not so much.

BenedictGomez

I would like to think even Kmart management had the presence of mind to turn that kind of trash down.

Also makes me wonder if the contract was signed before SKIS purchased Hunter.

A parting cash grab that they perhaps otherwise would not have done.

kartski

Jersey shore at huntah, majority of the cast is even from Jersey.

My Daughter went to High School with Snookie from the original. She was from Marlboro, NY. We get
to Blame Jersey for her, if they don't look to deep. They didn't get along, we used to love watching the Bar scene
where she gets in some guys face and he clocks her. The guy that hit her was a roommate with the son of an Electrican
I used to work with from LI. He was a Phys Ed Teacher in NYC, ended up in the rubber room until he was fired. He
ended up having to join the Army for a job.

Jcb890

Most of them snowboard.. color me shocked
Now that's not very nice.

Hopefully they have at least 1 skier so he/she can hit people while carrying their skis/poles and rest their poles on other people's skis/boards in the lift line. :lol:

cdskier

Got rid of cable years ago. No regrets.

I actually watch more TV when I'm at my condo in VT than I do at home. But I also have no Internet at my condo in VT so that's probably a big part of the reason.

Glenn

I actually watch more TV when I'm at my condo in VT than I do at home. But I also have no Internet at my condo in VT so that's probably a big part of the reason.

We ditched cable in CT and just have internet. As a part of cable internet in VT, we have to purchase "Basic Cable". About the only thing tolerable is Shark Tank reruns on CNBC Friday evenings. That's the extend of my cable watching these days. Less than an hour a week. Woohoo!