Utah: How bad can it be? - Page 14

AlpineZone

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Most traffic lights have sensors to trip the light if there is no activity in the other direction.I would guess there are a lot of lights there in remote areas that dont have those and dont want to spend money to change the so pass a law to allow.The red light post got me thinking about where Mass has a left turn on red after stop law.I thought that was bs so I looked it up.Yup,but only if both streets are one way.https://www.motorists.org/left-turn-on-red/

Attached Images Attached Images
    SIKSKIER

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    I find the "Oak Barrel" beers to taste like garbage. I'm not a person to sip beers, but I'm not a person to chug whiskey either. Capiche?

Also, only cops and people from Utah calibrate a single beer based on 12oz 4.8% ABV. I consider that a half beer, you probably do too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    When you come from drinking vodka , high ABV IPAs are just the ticket.
    Not really, but sure. There's some beer styles that taste as good or better as they warm up.

12oz is 12oz and enough of them will fill you up. I prefer not to "waste" my 12oz.

Different strokes for different folks though. I'll never fault anyone because they enjoy Bud Light. I just generally won't drink it myself.
    2014 - 2015 Season: 16 days
    2015 - 2016 Season: 24 days
    2016 - 2017 Season: 33 days
    2017 - 2018 Season: Hoping for 35+ days!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcb890 View Post
    Different strokes for different folks though. I'll never fault anyone because they enjoy Bud Light. I just generally won't drink it myself.
    That reminds me of something that happened last weekend at Sugarbush's new outdoor bar. Someone came up and asked for a bottled water. The bartender asked if they wanted a bottle of actual water or if they really meant they wanted a bottle of bud light.

In a restaurant or bar, the booze situation is depressing. The draft beer sucks across the board for me. The pours on cocktails are weak. It feels like Ive got to spend a fortune to catch a buzz.

Its like a parody of an actual bar. Or like that movie Pleasantville, where life is black and white and oddly sterile.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

If alcohol is this important to you people, you might want to consider looking deep into the mirror at yourselves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    50(16/17)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 ) FOR SALE!
    Stockli Stormrider w/ Look PX 12 (177)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkshot99 View Post
    If alcohol is this important to you people, you might want to consider looking deep into the mirror at yourselves.

Not a fan of this post. Perhaps you should check your own mirror.

Well..its nice to have a few top quality beers to go with the top quality skiing..like..now..vt..has those..as well as utah.
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkshot99 View Post

Man, I look thirsty.

Thread Information