• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Windham 2/5

John9

It snowed the night before. Monday was blue bird, and perfectly groomed packed powder. The place was empty, often only skier on the run. Only issue was snow making was blasting the East peak.

Stayed at hotel Vienna and local restaurants are excellent.

Dick Gazinya

It snowed the night before. Monday was blue bird, and perfectly groomed packed powder. The place was empty, often only skier on the run. Only issue was snow making was blasting the East peak.

Stayed at hotel Vienna and local restaurants are excellent.

Windham really? Of course they groomed it.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Today was very nice. Wheelchair was ungroomed and had whales on it. Coupled with the fresh powder and it was delightful. Full workout though. I found some "reserved" tracks around the hill.

It snowed steady til 2pm. Then some sleet started mixing in (not surprising at all). But at 2:30 it started just plain raining. First it was really light but when I quit at 3:30 it was a steady, heavy rain.

John9

The 10 day forcast does not look good. Winter seems to start again the 1st week of March. Is possible to postpone for 1 week?