Looking forold new or used mens RearEntry boots size 28.5 or 29 mens 101/2 or 11

AlpineZone

Looking forold new or used mens RearEntry boots size 28.5 or 29 mens 101/2 or 11

After two hip surgeries my stiff , narrow racing boots are simply too hard to get into. I need old rear entry boots .
    PM me or skier923@gmail.com
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Look into Dodge ski boots. They are easy to get into, even when cold. Made in Vermont! Not cheap, but you get what you pay for!

Also looking at FULL TILT , frankly while your point is well taken i have a hard time justifying a grand to try a boot that MAY or may not do it for me . I was more intersted in just trying these out as used boots in case the whole thing doesnt work out for me . Just keepin it real i will be 75 this may so it is a concern
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Salomon-SX-....c100005.m1851

Bingo ...They match your storm trooper outfit too.
    " 2020 Make America Cold Again " Something we all can agree on !

My foot is 29.5 and a problem finding bigger boots to try in a 101-102 last.

Depending on your last size, for used you could try:

Nordica Firearrow or Nordica Transfire. Both are three buckle and easy to get into. The tongue can be pushed way forward. They come in an R1 to R3 or R4 rating for stiffness. R1 is most stiff. I'm an advanced, ski Volkl Racetiger 165 FIS SL and Volkl Code UVO 176 R17 and no problem with heal lift or getting shin transfer to the skis. When fully flexed they'll match other boots flex rating of 110-120 depending on the maker.

For new:
    Dalbello Panterra, Head Vector Evo, Tecnica Mach1 120 MV

Thanks guys all good thoughts , Yo bob im more like Chewbacca than a storm trooper.

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    Also looking at FULL TILT , frankly while your point is well taken i have a hard time justifying a grand to try a boot that MAY or may not do it for me . I was more intersted in just trying these out as used boots in case the whole thing doesnt work out for me . Just keepin it real i will be 75 this may so it is a concern
    They have a 30 day money back Guarantee....

Quote Originally Posted by trouts2 View Post
    My foot is 29.5 and a problem finding bigger boots to try in a 101-102 last.

Depending on your last size, for used you could try:

Nordica Firearrow or Nordica Transfire. Both are three buckle and easy to get into. The tongue can be pushed way forward. They come in an R1 to R3 or R4 rating for stiffness. R1 is most stiff. I'm an advanced, ski Volkl Racetiger 165 FIS SL and Volkl Code UVO 176 R17 and no problem with heal lift or getting shin transfer to the skis. When fully flexed they'll match other boots flex rating of 110-120 depending on the maker.

For new:
    Dalbello Panterra, Head Vector Evo, Tecnica Mach1 120 MV
    I also have trouble feet and love my Nordica Transfire R1. I have a high arch/instep and most narrower boots just crush my feet. The Transfire R1 has been great. Maybe a touch soft, but I'll take all-day comnfort over a little extra flex.
    "I remember -
    Shouts of joy skiing fast through the woods"

-Neil Peart (Rush)
    "Afterimage"
    From Grace Under Pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    Thanks guys all good thoughts , Yo bob im more like Chewbacca than a storm trooper.

Haha ....You have my deepest respect and admiration for perseverance

" 2020 Make America Cold Again " Something we all can agree on !

Thread Information