• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pocket Snacks

Grizzly Adams

I usually go with a few bars and a pack of fruit snacks... although a few years back some buddies and I had a contest to see who could bring the most ridiculous snack on the lift.

The winning entry was a whole charcuterie spread - pre-sliced cheese and apples, bag of pepperoni, some low-sodium wheat thins - the dude even had a cutting board stowed away in his backpack.

Best gondola ride ever.

Glenn

I usually go with a few bars and a pack of fruit snacks... although a few years back some buddies and I had a contest to see who could bring the most ridiculous snack on the lift.

The winning entry was a whole charcuterie spread - pre-sliced cheese and apples, bag of pepperoni, some low-sodium wheat thins - the dude even had a cutting board stowed away in his backpack.

Best gondola ride ever.

:lol:

thewirewiz