• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Aggravation

kingslug

Power company chopped some of it out of the drivway..still a huge piece across the now squashed fence..electricians here..guess ill drive to stowe later for the escapades..

Scruffy

I'm from NY and proud of it.

And no I don't pee on toilet seats or the floor.

Really, WTF is that all about? Don't these assh@les who piss on toilet seats ever have to drop a deuce? Yeah, you could say that they might just squat and not sit, but really?? WTF, why? It's sick; learn some manners.

And while I'm at the subject of public pissing, WTF is with all these pee shy people these days? Everywhere you go these days in public Men's rooms guys are going into the stalls and standing there pissing while the urinals are empty? I can see if you have a medical issue, but really there can't be that many with a urostomy. Man up.

Jully

HAHAHA man up about how you pee? That's the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. What on earth is MANLY about a public restroom or a urinal?

Why do you even care how people pee? I can see if there are huge lines for the stalls, but I see that so incredibly rarely and it sure isn't because the stalls are full of people peeing, so why do you care?

Scruffy

HAHA Glad I made you smile. :smile: It was meant to come off as a joke that stings a little with the truth.

Seriously, I don't care how or where they pee, except that too many are peeing all over the toilet seats when the go into the stalls just to pee because their too shy to stand at the urinal, that pisses me off when I need a stall. Apparently, their mamas didn't teach them how to use the restroom or their just plain rude.

Jully

HAHA Glad I made you smile. :smile: It was meant to come off as a joke that stings a little with the truth.

Seriously, I don't care how or where they pee, except that too many are peeing all over the toilet seats when the go into the stalls just to pee because their too shy to stand at the urinal, that pisses me off when I need a stall. Apparently, their mamas didn't teach them how to use the restroom or their just plain rude.

Fair points. Not much is worse in a public restroom than seeing a pre soaked toilet seat!

cdskier

Fair points. Not much is worse in a public restroom than seeing a pre soaked toilet seat!

Seriously that is absolutely disgusting. No idea what is wrong with people. If you use the stall, it really isn't difficult to lift the seat up first. At work I've also seen numerous times when on top of the urinal is covered in pee. Not quite sure how someone's aim is so bad that they can't even get the pee INSIDE a urinal...

AdironRider

Seriously that is absolutely disgusting. No idea what is wrong with people. If you use the stall, it really isn't difficult to lift the seat up first. At work I've also seen numerous times when on top of the urinal is covered in pee. Not quite sure how someone's aim is so bad that they can't even get the pee INSIDE a urinal...

I would argue if you are relegated to pooping in a public bathroom, you fucked up planning your day.

Smellytele

Peeing while erect?

JimG.

Staff member

It happens shockingly frequently. So bad at Hunter some of the stall dividers are rusting out near the toilets.

I mean, are you kidding me? That's not just bad aim.