• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy Update

cc1

Wow based on the ahole comments here I'll just assume you're all inexperienced, scared skiers....but I don't know who you are because you hide behind the computer screen...but I'll just call inexperienced, scared skiers who don't ski fast and are afraid of people going by them.
I hope when you cut your balls shaving you all don't bleed to death.

VTKilarney

Wow based on the ahole comments here I'll just assume you're all inexperienced, scared skiers....but I don't know who you are because you hide behind the computer screen...but I'll just call inexperienced, scared skiers who don't ski fast and are afraid of people going by them.

Welcome to the forum, Blue Boy!

cc1

Welcome to the forum, Blue Boy!

Not quite.....

......but talk about immature comments. It hurts to see some people suck so much they have to knock someone down and hurting and make stupid comments...unless it's a hoax?

rtjcbrown

All this drama, MTV, plus broken ski lifts too.

I can't remember why I stopped going to Hunter Mtn

tnt1234

So how did he break his leg?

It's kind of weird that he has buzzed and annoyed enough people that that is actually what he is known for. I wonder why he would do that. And what kind of satisfaction do you get from scaring people on the ski slope like that? Very strange.

John9

All this drama, MTV, plus broken ski lifts too.

I can't remember why I stopped going to Hunter Mtn
I have no idea who Blue Boy is. This thread just confirmed what I aways thought about Hunter, and why I don't go there.

I ski fast and aggressively, but I'm the only one on the trail or pass wide. If any question, I scrub my speed.

The behavior described, true or not, just reenforces my image of Hunter.

tnt1234

huh?

What does experience have to do with not wanting a skier to cruise by you extremely close, in a dangerous fashion intended to spook you?

You think people should just put up with that? And if they don't....what? They aren't brave enough to ski the mighty Hunter?

Weird sentiment.

JimG.

Staff member
I've seen Blue Boy a few times and he never skied in a way that seemed dangerous. Never been buzzed by him or seen him buzz others. Not saying it doesn't happen, I've just never seen it.

So I'm sorry to hear he got injured. I injured myself skiing very seriously almost 20 years ago. Cost me 2 ski seasons and 6 surgeries to recover. So I think anyone who wishes that on anyone is just being an asshole.

Hawkshot99

Not sure where you got ur info about Blueboy barely moving...he was going at speed..probably lot faster than you have ever skied.. get ur info correct before posting!

Ur right what goes around comes around and after your remark about him being an asshole might just come back to bite u in the ass.. watch ur back..karma is a bitch....he’s a strong skier n never purposely buzzed anyone....before passing judgement get to know a person...just because someone skis strong n fast doesn’t make them an asshole .
Its sad when a person goes and creates a fake account just for this.

catskillman

huh?

What does experience have to do with not wanting a skier to cruise by you extremely close, in a dangerous fashion intended to spook you?

You think people should just put up with that? And if they don't....what? They aren't brave enough to ski the mighty Hunter?

Weird sentiment.
I am a long time experienced skier - I can hold my own for sure. But why should someone put not just me but other incocent skiers at risk. CC1 - hard to imagine the type of person you are...or are you blue boy hiding behing the computer screen????

BB is a nice guy and not reckless at all. I have gotten to know him over the last few seasons and he does not deserve any of the hate.

Funky_Catskills

BB is a nice guy and not reckless at all. I have gotten to know him over the last few seasons and he does not deserve any of the hate.

I don't know him - but I agree... He's never come close to me... Dude cruises for sure...

kingslug

Been skiing Hunter for over 20 years..never felt threatened. Yeah it gets crowded and its steep and sometimes people are zipping down it, whether or not they really want to. And its not only at Hunter, any place can have this. Try Killington on a nice crowded day. Or The top of Nosedive at Stowe.