• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy Update

bdfreetuna

I have no idea who Blue Boy is. This thread just confirmed what I aways thought about Hunter, and why I don't go there.

I ski fast and aggressively, but I'm the only one on the trail or pass wide. If any question, I scrub my speed.

The behavior described, true or not, just reenforces my image of Hunter.

Basically my thoughts every time I hear about this as well. Hunter must be too damn crowded. Sounds like a day at Okemo or Stratton with totally congested slopes and probably half the people there thinking I'm skiing too fast as well.

At least I do apply the Skiers Code of Responsibility and slow down for congestion. You can't pretend other people don't exist and the slopes are empty if that's not the case. Never skied Hunter but watched plenty of videos, etc and it looks like a tight place to ski with lots of rocks / fences on the trail sides.

Anyway, Scotty I hope you're doing well my friend. Do the hard work now for the pay off later. Hope you get some skiing in while you sort things out.

Mike_Lindell.jpg