• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy Update

cc1

I am a long time experienced skier - I can hold my own for sure. But why should someone put not just me but other incocent skiers at risk. CC1 - hard to imagine the type of person you are...or are you blue boy hiding behing the computer screen????

So you think he's doing "it" on purpose to you? LIke he's purposly trying to run you off the trail or something? What if you're wrong?

And no I'm not "Blueboy" and yes you probably know me and I would be more than happy to hear from you. I don't hide and I don't particularly take a liking to people that are down on someone that's injured...which is the type of person you are...someone who degrades someone when they're down...have a little compassion.

catskillman

So you think he's doing "it" on purpose to you? LIke he's purposly trying to run you off the trail or something? What if you're wrong?

And no I'm not "Blueboy" and yes you probably know me and I would be more than happy to hear from you. I don't hide and I don't particularly take a liking to people that are down on someone that's injured...which is the type of person you are...someone who degrades someone when they're down...have a little compassion.

Get you facts straight!!

I never said I was glad he was hurt...go back and check... AND - he does/did do it on purpose. Go back and check the other threads on him, and he has been seen doing it at Killington also, not by me.

I have spoken to him about it, and he told me he had anger issues and he was trying to work through them. I know a few regulars have befriended him and spoken to him about it, and ex instructors are working with him on his skiing.
you can apoligize anytime.....

cc1

Get you facts straight!!

I never said I was glad he was hurt...go back and check... AND - he does/did do it on purpose. Go back and check the other threads on him, and he has been seen doing it at Killington also, not by me.

I have spoken to him about it, and he told me he had anger issues and he was trying to work through them. I know a few regulars have befriended him and spoken to him about it, and ex instructors are working with him on his skiing.
you can apoligize anytime.....

What's your first name? I'd like to apologize in person.
Give me a hint...is it a nickname?

Last edited:

Jcb890

I was about to post a stan darsh but they were all blocked on my work computer!
It took me forever to find one that didn't seemingly have a NSFW website/link or wasn't Hulu/Youtube/Southpark which you cannot link directly from since they're screenshots. It wasn't the photo I wanted, but it'll work. :lol:

Domeskier

Yeah, what I figured...no balls. You can PM me with it that way only we will know each other.

Since you're so eager to find out who he is, why not take the first step and PM him your name. If he knows you're legit, you're more likely to get a response.