• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy Update

rtjcbrown

attachment.php

KustyTheKlown

I think he's older. which makes him even more lame.

BG - sorry for losing my temper at you a few weeks ago. this makes it obvious how much of a stupid bad look it is on a skiing message board.

cc1

That's a funny Southpark video...lol.

I'm not looking for a competition with "catskillsman"...person who started the post and comments here disgust me. Gossiping about someone who's hurt is not cool.

And knowing that I probably know this person "catskillsman", just wanna say I have lost respect for anyone who gossips and wishes ill on a person who's down. And if "catskillman" probably asks around he'll figure out who I am very easily, and I pm'd "catskillman" so tell the old guy to check his PM. We can hash it out there.

Domeskier

I'm not looking for a competition with "catskillsman"...person who started the post and comments here disgust me. Gossiping about someone who's hurt is not cool.

And knowing that I probably know this person "catskillsman", just wanna say I have lost respect for anyone who gossips and wishes ill on a person who's down. And if "catskillman" probably asks around he'll figure out who I am very easily, and I pm'd "catskillman" so tell the old guy to check his PM. We can hash it out there.

What? So you were lying when you said you wanted to apologize? I am shocked! Can’t trust anyone on the internet these days.....

Funky_Catskills

I heard all about the crash from a friend who witnessed... sucks.. Doubt he's coming back this year..

catskillman

again get you facts straight. I do not know who you are...and I do not wear a red coat

Vaughn

again get you facts straight. I do not know who you are...and I do not wear a red coat

Hunter sounds like a really terrific mountain.

Aggressive skiers and their internet defenders, dodgy and unreliable lifts, offers to meet and fight in real life - all this for only $85 a day?

Glenn

Aggressive skiers and their internet defenders, dodgy and unreliable lifts, offers to meet and fight in real life - all this for only $85 a day?

Post of the week! Excellent work!

benski

Don't forget that half the skiers are also drunk.

The Sneak

Blueboy is crazy famous.
There was apparently even a magazine named for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

But there's no extra charge for massively crowded weekends.

John9

All of this just reenforces what I have always thought about Hunter,(I have never been there) over 20 years ago, I was told Hunter was for drunk, wannabe tough guy hot shots, Windham was the place to ski.

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
All of this just reenforces what I have always thought about Hunter,(I have never been there) over 20 years ago, I was told Hunter was for drunk, wannabe tough guy hot shots, Windham was the place to ski.

Then please stay away and go to Wimpdum. That is the old stereotype from the 80's. If you keep thinking that, more power to ya!