• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy Update

ScottySkis

,... and how is he related to the guy giving away high end pillows?

I did not get fired for inhatreing the pillows stuff.
the job came to end for many other reasons
when i loss my job my boss was awesome and gvae me a huge servants pay
i been getting my life togerther so i not been skiing this winger
i also have gotten annyed at the fourms lack of owner for not giving away contests like in the past
i also have a lot going now in bad way with my close family member
thansk for my frinds on here.

Abominable

I did not get fired for inhatreing the pillows stuff.
the job came to end for many other reasons
when i loss my job my boss was awesome and gvae me a huge servants pay
i been getting my life togerther so i not been skiing this winger
i also have gotten annyed at the fourms lack of owner for not giving away contests like in the past
i also have a lot going now in bad way with my close family member
thansk for my frinds on here.

"Servants Pay" is my favorite Scotty-ism ever - very appropriate!

Although I don't want to hear anything about a "servants package."

Hope things are good man and hope to catch you at Platty again sometime!

BenedictGomez

Sending good thoughts Scotty, hope it all sorts itself out for you.

As for the servants pay, I dont wanna know!

JimG.

Staff member
is a similar forum to this, with a much sleeker website and active managed by a member of this forum that changed his avatar to "The Weatherman." He is publishes much more thoughtful weather insights than you see here.[/QUOTE]

Did he pay you to promote his site again on this forum? Because we all know he doesn't want to step on any toes.

Last edited by a moderator:

catskillman

Blue Boy almost lost his leg? Do tell. Best wishes and I hope he is able to ski again.

i am also very curious about this. I heard he was hardly moving but was up to his antics with his new so called ski friends. Heard his was driven to the hospital, no ambulance.....

There is more to this story for sure.....

gmcunni

i am also very curious about this. I heard he was hardly moving but was up to his antics with his new so called ski friends. Heard his was driven to the hospital, no ambulance.....

did he get cameo appearances on the MTV show?

cc1

Instead of gossiping why don't you wish someone who's going through a pretty tough time right now ..... best wishes. :daffy:

skiur

I may have missed something but I thought this guy was an asshole that would purposely buzz by people dangerously close and get confrontational when people said something to them? If my assumption is correct than I say he got his and karma is a bitch.

catskillman

I may have missed something but I thought this guy was an asshole that would purposely buzz by people dangerously close and get confrontational when people said something to them? If my assumption is correct than I say he got his and karma is a bitch.

you did not miss anything

cc1

I may have missed something but I thought this guy was an asshole that would purposely buzz by people dangerously close and get confrontational when people said something to them? If my assumption is correct than I say he got his and karma is a bitch.[/QUOTE

That's a very nasty statement. You'll suffer one day your own personal hell then you'll get it.

skiur

I may have missed something but I thought this guy was an asshole that would purposely buzz by people dangerously close and get confrontational when people said something to them? If my assumption is correct than I say he got his and karma is a bitch.[/QUOTE

That's a very nasty statement. You'll suffer one day your own personal hell then you'll get it.

I'm supposed to feel bad that some asshole that puts other people's saftey in jeopardy on purpose got hurt? Come on.....fuck him, he got his. What goes around comes around.

Sylvester

Not sure where you got ur info about Blueboy barely moving...he was going at speed..probably lot faster than you have ever skied.. get ur info correct before posting!

Sylvester

Ur right what goes around comes around and after your remark about him being an asshole might just come back to bite u in the ass.. watch ur back..karma is a bitch....he’s a strong skier n never purposely buzzed anyone....before passing judgement get to know a person...just because someone skis strong n fast doesn’t make them an asshole .

catskillman

Ur right what goes around comes around and after your remark about him being an asshole might just come back to bite u in the ass.. watch ur back..karma is a bitch....he’s a strong skier n never purposely buzzed anyone....before passing judgement get to know a person...just because someone skis strong n fast doesn’t make them an asshole .

not reformed - i know for sure. he buzzed me into the rocks on the cliff this season. heard a lot from reliable skiers on his accident.

i will not go into other details, but I can ...........