• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 2/22 Storm Discussion Thread

bvibert

Staff member
Have alot of days off planned in the next 2 weeks, gotta do work sometime.

Work is over-rated, and even then it's not rated very high. Skiing on the other hand, especially in fresh... Well I guess I don't have to tell you.. ;)

JimG.

Staff member
Thanks to ALLSKIING and bvibert for the none too subtle arm twisting.

Any weather reports...it's raining here in White Plains.

rob56789

Snowing in Millbrook NY Which is about 15 mins north of poughkeepsie

Greg

Staff member
Lightly snowing here. Since about 5:30 - very little accum. Looks like some more light snow coming according to the radar. Hopefully this thing bombs out...

Zand

2 1/2" here and coming down good. Radar shows southern Worcester county getting the heaviest snow so it looks like little Wardy will get the jackpot from this one lol.

kingslug

Plattekill reporting 4" with a total of 7 to 12 expected. Of course I have to work and will have to ski the remnants on Sunday. I don't think I've been able to hit a dump out here in years. Won't screw over my coworkers.

Zand

5" and counting here... no sign of stopping. Just this big band of snow over Worcester county that has completely stalled and is dumping nonstop. Wachusett should be mint tomorrow for the 24 hour ski.