2018/2019 Season Pass Prices - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by asnowmobiler View Post
    Blue Mountain in Pa released their early price for an unlimited pass $399
    They have a limited # at this tier.
    Blue Mountain is on the Ikon pass. For an extra $200 you can get:

Unlimited access: Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Eldora Mountain Resort, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (holiday restrictions), Big Bear Mountain Resort, June Mountain, Tremblant, Blue Mountain, Snowshoe Mountain.

Five days, with holiday restrictions, at each of these resorts: Steamboat, Mammoth Mountain, Deer Valley Resort, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Big Sky Resort, Stratton, Killington Resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Sugarbush Resort.

Five days combined, with holiday restrictions at all, at: Aspen Snowmass’ Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk; AltaSnowbird; SkiBig3’s Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay and the New England trio of Sunday River, Sugarloaf and Loon Mountain.

Even if you only do 3 days at any of those other mountains it is worth it to get the the Ikon pass vs the Blue Mountain pass.

Quote Originally Posted by nycskier View Post
    Blue Mountain is on the Ikon pass. For an extra $200 you can get:

Unlimited access: Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Eldora Mountain Resort, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (holiday restrictions), Big Bear Mountain Resort, June Mountain, Tremblant, Blue Mountain, Snowshoe Mountain.

Five days, with holiday restrictions, at each of these resorts: Steamboat, Mammoth Mountain, Deer Valley Resort, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Big Sky Resort, Stratton, Killington Resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Sugarbush Resort.

Five days combined, with holiday restrictions at all, at: Aspen Snowmass’ Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk; AltaSnowbird; SkiBig3’s Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay and the New England trio of Sunday River, Sugarloaf and Loon Mountain.

Even if you only do 3 days at any of those other mountains it is worth it to get the the Ikon pass vs the Blue Mountain pass.
    wrong Blue Mountain

Speaking of blue mountain, check out these base depths. I went and got my pass today. I was astounded at how deep they were, even with the recent weather IMG_0016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Damn. Wouln't want to go off the side of those runs.

Quote Originally Posted by danimals View Post
    Speaking of blue mountain, check out these base depths. I went and got my pass today. I was astounded at how deep they were, even with the recent weather
    Nice! Sorry to see they groomed the bumps on Challenge, but maybe that means they are getting ready to seed Razor's for spring bump season.

I tried to get my pass last night, but they were having issues with the system, so I just had a few beers and dinner.

Bromley passes out, adult highlights:
    Full adult, 975
    Value (non_hol). 475
    Midweek , 275.

Jimney discount tickets with pass in case you want to mix it up.
    Snowflakes matter

Quote Originally Posted by skimagic View Post
    Bromley passes out, adult highlights:
    Full adult, 975
    Value (non_hol). 475
    Midweek , 275.

Jimney discount tickets with pass in case you want to mix it up.
    Insane drop off between unlimited and blackout. How many blackouts are there??

Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    Insane drop off between unlimited and blackout. How many blackouts are there??
    16 blackouts on value pass, standard holidays.
    Midweek is a good deal, I might snap that up.
    Early buy in rates and passes valid end if this season too.
    Snowflakes matter

New England (Boyne) Prices are posted,.$1079 gold (up $30, plus 50% off Boyne western resort tickets), $719 silver (up$20). New Bronze + is $599 (sunday-friday, non holidays) and Bronze is $459 (up $40).

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Last edited by machski; Mar 3, 2018 at 8:48 AM.

Thread Information