• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2018/2019 Season Pass Prices

Jully

New England (Boyne) Prices are posted,.$1079 gold (up $30, plus 50% off Boyne western resort tickets), $719 silver (up$20). New Bronze + is $599 (sunday-friday, non holidays) and Bronze is $459 (up $40).

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

I like the new Bronze Plus, but unfortunately I think I'm off Boyne again next year. Probably getting an Ikon and it just isn't practical to get a Boyne pass and an Ikon for me, even though I'd like to ski more than 5 days at SR/SL.

Interested to see Peaks. That's all I'm really waiting on to make a decision. I hope it is released during the flash sale haha. Guessing it'll be Monday or Tuesday for them.

podunk77

Ragged $259 thru 4/1 then up to $289. No blackouts

They mention the price on their website but it doesn't seem to be purchase-able yet (the only pass you can put in your online shopping cart is the one from this year). Spent my best day of skiing there this year... hope to do that x50 next year. :)

Jully

They mention the price on their website but it doesn't seem to be purchase-able yet (the only pass you can put in your online shopping cart is the one from this year). Spent my best day of skiing there this year... hope to do that x50 next year. :)

On sale 3/14

WJenness

Epic Pass getting a sweetener:

The Epic Pass, Epic 7-Day, and Epic 4-day passes will have direct-to-lift access to the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies in the 2018/19 winter Season!

Resorts of the Canadian Rockies include six ski resorts across Canada: Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort and Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in British Columbia, Nakiska Ski Area in Alberta, and Mont-Sainte Anne and Stoneham in Quebec.

Passes to go on sale tomorrow (3/6), so far as I can tell, no pricing info yet.

Jully

Epic Pass getting a sweetener:

The Epic Pass, Epic 7-Day, and Epic 4-day passes will have direct-to-lift access to the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies in the 2018/19 winter Season!

Resorts of the Canadian Rockies include six ski resorts across Canada: Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort and Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in British Columbia, Nakiska Ski Area in Alberta, and Mont-Sainte Anne and Stoneham in Quebec.

Passes to go on sale tomorrow (3/6), so far as I can tell, no pricing info yet.

Holy cow.

One thing that is annoying is that all these additions are for the Epic Pass only (or 7 day). Local is left out.

ERJ-145CA

I just bought my unlimited pass for Mountain Creek. Usually their cheapest price is during the fall but this year it's now. $259 and it includes the rest of this season which I don't need since I already have a pass. But it's so cheap now I had to buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AlpineZone mobile app

boston_e

Epic Pass is $899 Which includes six Free buddy tickets if you purchased by April 15

mbedle

Epic Military passes next season. Active or retired military $99, dependents $99. Veterans $499 and dependents $499.

john1200c

Anyone heard anything about Peak passes for next year? Usually they would have come out with the "ski rest of this year, etc." stuff by now...

asnowmobiler

The site says "coming soon"
It does say there will be a new Dining card add on.
Only available in the spring March & April buying period the Dining Card allows you to purchase a dining card at either $100, $250 or $500 values. $100 cards carry an additional 10% in credit ($10), the $250 cards - 15% ($37.50) in credit and the $500 cards carry 20% ($100) in credit! Cards will be printed separately from your season pass and one card can be added per season passholder.

Jully

The site says "coming soon"
It does say there will be a new Dining card add on.
Only available in the spring March & April buying period the Dining Card allows you to purchase a dining card at either $100, $250 or $500 values. $100 cards carry an additional 10% in credit ($10), the $250 cards - 15% ($37.50) in credit and the $500 cards carry 20% ($100) in credit! Cards will be printed separately from your season pass and one card can be added per season passholder.

That is a nice perk. Sunday River has dining cards at 20% off as well for season pass holders. I actually find it nice and you can use them at the restaurants on the mountain too (in the hotels).

Jully

Anyone heard anything about Peak passes for next year? Usually they would have come out with the "ski rest of this year, etc." stuff by now...

They've always come out in early March. It should be sometime this week. Since they compete pretty heavily with the Boyne pass I think, they'll want to release it sometime during the Boyne flash sale which ends Sunday.

SkiFanE

That is a nice perk. Sunday River has dining cards at 20% off as well for season pass holders. I actually find it nice and you can use them at the restaurants on the mountain too (in the hotels).
Did this two years - for the kids. They ended up treating friends to lunch, buying Gatorade and candy - $100 was gone within a month for each kid lol. Back to doling out $ day to day even though I don't save 20%.

drjeff

And the Epic Pass comes in at $899 for about a billion resorts with some day restrictions that will likely require a few spread sheets to fully figure out! ;)

GregoryIsaacs

peaks prices for next season:
Explorer $629, up from $599
Ranger $529, up from $499
Traveler $429, up from $299

ok.. not as bad as I thought

EDIT: still the best pass for an eastern skier IMO

Last edited:

gmcunni

And the Epic Pass comes in at $899 for about a billion resorts with some day restrictions that will likely require a few spread sheets to fully figure out! ;)

i haven't really done a year over year look but i was hoping for some $$ reduction with the added competition from max pass. at quick glance looks like Epic upped the benefits on the pass but kept the price same(ish).