• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2018/2019 Season Pass Prices

machski

i haven't really done a year over year look but i was hoping for some $$ reduction with the added competition from max pass. at quick glance looks like Epic upped the benefits on the pass but kept the price same(ish).
You meant Ikon I assume. I think it held Epic price down, bet it would have been a bit more than it is without Ikon this year. This assumption is due to the amount of revenue share Vail will be doing with the pass this year vs previous years which were almost 100% inside Vail's portfolio.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

MountSnow

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.mountsnow.com
2018-19 Peak Passes are now on sale!

Full release here:
www.mountsnow.com/media-room/2018-2019-peak-pass/

Peak Pass Options for 2018-19
Explorer Pass: Access to unlimited skiing and riding, starting at $399 for children ages 7 to 17, and only $629 for adults aged 29 and older if purchased by April 30, 2018. Also features valuable benefits, including winter retail discounts and discounted access to summer attractions.
Ranger Pass: Priced at $529 for all ages, featuring only 11 blacked-out holiday dates.
Drifter Pass: Unlimited skiing and riding access for 18-29 year olds priced at $399.
Traveler Pass: Priced at $329 for all ages, featuring unlimited midweek-only skiing and riding.
Scout Pass: Priced at just $60, provides unlimited skiing and riding access to all seven resorts for children ages six and younger.

Spring pricing is valid until April 30, 2018 and includes access for the remainder of the 2017-18 season.

Jully

Full release here:

Explorer Pass: Access to unlimited skiing and riding, starting at $399 for children ages 7 to 17, and only $629 for adults aged 29 and older if purchased by April 30, 2018. Also features valuable benefits, including winter retail discounts and discounted access to summer attractions.
Ranger Pass: Priced at $529 for all ages, featuring only 11 blacked-out holiday dates.
Drifter Pass: Unlimited skiing and riding access for 18-29 year olds priced at $399.
Traveler Pass: Priced at $329 for all ages, featuring unlimited midweek-only skiing and riding.
Scout Pass: Priced at just $60, provides unlimited skiing and riding access to all seven resorts for children ages six and younger.

Spring pricing is valid until April 30, 2018 and includes access for the remainder of the 2017-18 season.

Excellent that the price increase was nothing from last year to this year and next year's passes only have a modest $30 increase! Thank-you!

jmgard

Been thinking of mixing it up by doing a Cannon or Bolton (depending on where I live next year) or something else, but the Peak Drifter is such a good deal I don't know if I can justify that...

gmcunni

You meant Ikon I assume. I think it held Epic price down, bet it would have been a bit more than it is without Ikon this year. This assumption is due to the amount of revenue share Vail will be doing with the pass this year vs previous years which were almost 100% inside Vail's portfolio.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

Yes. Meant ikon. Thanks.

Edd

Here’s a new one. The Sun N Snow Pass; Cranmore and BW, Sun-Fri w/blackouts. $519.

That’s of interest to me but it’s priced too high. If they made it midweek and priced it at $379 like the Bold/Beautiful I’d be in. My wife loves both of those hills.

Neither of those passes are on the BW site for some reason. They’re on the Cranmore and Cannon sites. Also, there’s a price deadline on the BB pass of May 31st. Normally it’s Nov. 30th.

Definitely getting a Peaks Traveler but I need a second pass and I have no idea what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Edd

My aunt who is retired and living in the valley has had the pass the last two years and loves it. Precisely the demographic.

Whoops, I assumed it was new. Great pass if you live there.

Smellytele

Here’s a new one. The Sun N Snow Pass; Cranmore and BW, Sun-Fri w/blackouts. $519.

That’s of interest to me but it’s priced too high. If they made it midweek and priced it at $379 like the Bold/Beautiful I’d be in. My wife loves both of those hills.

Neither of those passes are on the BW site for some reason. They’re on the Cranmore and Cannon sites. Also, there’s a price deadline on the BB pass of May 31st. Normally it’s Nov. 30th.

Definitely getting a Peaks Traveler but I need a second pass and I have no idea what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Strange it is on the Cannon site seeing it has nothing to do with Cannon

nycskier

Full release here:

Does Peaks pass include free skiing for the rest of this season or do they only work starting next season?