• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greek Peak 2/22

Dick Gazinya

I went up to Greek today after the snow accumulated for a bit. Got on the hill around 1pm with it snowing hard and at least 4" of heavy wet already on the ground. Before it slowed down there had to of been 6". I got into some lower angle trees and natural trails that had zero base on them before this snow. Hit up Also's glade a few times but the run of the day was the closed Hercules trail. The headwall melted the other day and bare spots were showing through. The closed sign was enough to keep out the gapers. Straight lined the headwall and turned into the most glorious untouched snow of the day below. So good I had to do it one more time after.IMG_20180222_155906_468.jpgIMG_20180222_155906_485.jpgIMG_20180222_155906_488.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app

benski

Did they still have the bumps under chair 1? Those were an excellent zipper bump line but getting thin with one grass spot already.