Hunter Spring Break! MTV - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    No idea if it was cancelled, but apparently the ratings for the pilot were abysmal.



    https://headlineplanet.com/home/2018...second-season/

    Could 'class' be making a resurgence in America?
    Nah - their core demographic probably tuned out when they realized how much clothing the cast has to wear in the winter.

  2. #22
    To go along with the show on MTV, Blue Boy, offers to fight in the parking lot, I just found this guy https://youtube.com/watch?v=eS1N5AkOE-8

    I need to get out to Huntah

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    To go along with the show on MTV, Blue Boy, offers to fight in the parking lot, I just found this guy https://youtube.com/watch?v=eS1N5AkOE-8

    I need to get out to Huntah
    Ayyyy Joey B! Love the ICKS videos, they're hilarious but definitely an acquired taste.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    To go along with the show on MTV, Blue Boy, offers to fight in the parking lot, I just found this guy https://youtube.com/watch?v=eS1N5AkOE-8

    I need to get out to Huntah
    not blue boy ---very very unfair to ths poor innocent man...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    No idea if it was cancelled, but apparently the ratings for the pilot were abysmal.

    https://headlineplanet.com/home/2018...second-season/

    Could 'class' be making a resurgence in America?
    I hope so. It could also be CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times ect, pose tough competition to reality TV in the error of Trump.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by catskillman View Post
    not blue boy ---very very unfair to ths poor innocent man...
    Has he cured cancer yet?
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC



  7. #27
    Funky_Catskills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hunter, NY
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    To go along with the show on MTV, Blue Boy, offers to fight in the parking lot, I just found this guy https://youtube.com/watch?v=eS1N5AkOE-8

    I need to get out to Huntah
    Joey B is funny AF and a great guy..
    He makes fun of the shit you guys all throw down on Hunter... Owns it!!!

    How ya doin...
    How ya doin...
    How ya doin...
    How ya doin...
    How ya doin...

  8. #28
    I think they canceled my jam after show one. Been trying to watch and give second updates on the goods

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.