Jumping from the lift?

AlpineZone

Jumping from the lift?

Yesterday evening I was having dinner with a friend, and the TVs at the bar were showing what appeared to be clips of news footage where people were jumping off of a ski lift into what appeared to be a life net (or something like it). We couldn't make out where it was happening, and there wasn't any sound. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

I saw a little girl dangling off a chair on Sunday (mom hadn't pulled the bar down). Then she fell off but I couldn't see her land due to my angle of view. Just then a cheer went up. Heard later that some guys caught her & she was ok.
    Last edited by legalskier; Mar 12, 2018 at 1:47 PM.
    If it's snowin' I'm goin'

That might have been it, but the angle of the video I saw would have been taken in the crowd of people you can see standing in the background.

Now that I see the other links on that page, it was the "5 Year Old Dangles from Ski Lift" that I saw. Thanks, now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by miskier1970 View Post
    The woman on the left was pretty ineffective.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSnow View Post
    Yesterday evening I was having dinner with a friend, and the TVs at the bar were showing what appeared to be clips of news footage where people were jumping off of a ski lift into what appeared to be a life net (or something like it). We couldn't make out where it was happening, and there wasn't any sound. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    http://www.craveonline.com.au/mandat...20-feet-safety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bar wasn't down? I heard elsewhere the seat was icy and parents were a couple chairs in front. Can anyone confirm ar refute all that?
    lovin life,

Bob

Thread Information