• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Catskillsman update!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcb890

You are under the assumption I want to "fight" you...interesting.
You accuse me of "threatening" you...interesting.
Every post you make, you're asking him to meet you in person or calling him out for hiding behind a keyboard. I wonder what would give him the above impressions. Odd!

JimG.

Staff member
Blue is my favorite color.

These threads are making me dislike my favorite color.

Not reading them anymore.

catskillman

What happened to the CC man?? It's been days.... I guess he realized that everyone on this thread was right about him and his man blueboy.

The end.

Jully

Every post you make, you're asking him to meet you in person or calling him out for hiding behind a keyboard. I wonder what would give him the above impressions. Odd!

It is really funny how he is calling catskillman out for hiding behind a keyboard when he is posting cryptic things from behind a keyboard. Rather ironic.

cc1

Hi ho, here I am.

Something the children and pre elderly commentators here will eventually learn is that you don't knock a man down.

Someone like this "catskillman" who probably isn't from Catskill at all starts a stupid gossipy thread...then doesn't have the balls to say "hi" to his fellow skier friends at the mountain he goes to because he's a scumbag who gets a kick out of gossiping about someone who got hurt, he knows it, and he's afraid someone wants to fight him because he's so paranoid and knows he's wrong but doesn't have the balls to admit it. Now someone calls him out on it and it turns into an ass kisser thread. Lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.