• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stratton 3/11/2018

Glenn

Rolled up around 10ish. Sunbowl lot was full. They were parking on the access road. Not the road by the Nordic center, the road leading to that. Spun around and we were directed to the mountain ops building across from Lot 2. At this point, we are thinking: “ This is going to be a total s_show”. Walked to Lot 2, boarded a fully loaded bus.....and a few minutes later we were at one of a few empty picnic tables outside the main base. Huh?

It wasn’t as busy as the parking situation would have led us to believe. In fact, we rolled right into the fixed grip lift at the base. Line for Amex wasn’t too bad. Ursa had a wait, but we’ve seen much worse.

Skiing was awesome. Packed powder, powder bumps, good woods.

Speaking of, Kidderbrook Ravine was awesome. Time of snow, nice bumps, good drops.

d0d1c4b946ae70fa6ce485a8896d443c.jpg

137e7acf0457c43df891e461e014de89.jpg

More snow this week will only help things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYDB

Your crazy rolling in at 10am on a weekend.

And I love that kidderbrook ravine/free fall gully glade. there is good stuff in there looks like it has good coverage

Glenn

Your crazy rolling in at 10am on a weekend.

And I love that kidderbrook ravine/free fall gully glade. there is good stuff in there looks like it has good coverage

95% or the time, it works perfectly on a Sunday. Still parking in the Sunbowl lot, boot up, hit the fixed grip, let people go in for lunch between 11 and 1 and we're off to the races.

Those glades should really deliver again after more snow today!