• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow wind for Thursday the 15th

Tdizz

All of you said Magic but we went to Mt Snow.
I know, I know. I have to get something out of this Peak Pass.
North Face was closed because of wind. But the pancake front was amazing. I never got stuck once. My friend, on the other hand, had to swim out of the lower woods by One More Time. The snow was deep and dry. It was an amazing day. We were able to make fresh tracks through the woods all day. Even by 3:30, were were still making fresh tracks on trails.
I will definitely check out Magic another time, possibly next Thursday if we get this new storm.
woods.jpg
trees.jpg

Tdizz

Anywhere but mt snow. Give your moneys to better people.

My home mountain is Hunter, otherwise I would never even think to go to Mount Snow. It is definitely an incentive to drive 4 hours round trip and not have to pay for a ticket. I used to do 2fer Tuesdays at Bromley but they got rid of that. You guys have me anxious to get to Magic.

The Sneak

Windy AF there today
Bluebird stopped almost every run. So annoying.
Snow softened up nicely after lunch. Trees were tracked out and firm, groomers with skier traffic were the place to be today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk