• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My Pico Story - Alicia Alba

SkiRay

We were fortunate to be asked to be part of the "My Pico" series, and blown away by this great short edit on us. Usually it's us shooting others and our family for our Alba Adventures stories. This was our story, recorded and edited by Buttery Agency for Pico and Killington. My wife Alicia, well she is just brilliant and creative. Me = very lucky guy.

Our personal work can be found here -

http://www.albaadventures.com/

raisingarizona

Looks super pro! Very nice.

I love our ski hill community and the fact that we can set our kids free and feel safe about it.

Last edited:

Glenn

That line about crossing the VT state line...so true. We've had our place up there for 9 years...I still hit the horn when we cross the state line.

mikec142

That line about crossing the VT state line...so true. We've had our place up there for 9 years...I still hit the horn when we cross the state line.

I take a picture of the Welcome to Vermont sign every time. When I cross into VT, I feel like I can breath deeper and every care in the world seems to melt away. Conversely, when we are heading home, I feel like all my cares and concerns come rushing back when we leave VT.

Nice video of the family.

SkiRay

Looks super pro! Very nice.

I love our ski hill community and the fact that we can set our kids free and feel safe about it.

RA - thanks.. We still need to make turns with you.. Hope next season we can make that happen with our families.

SkiRay

I take a picture of the Welcome to Vermont sign every time. When I cross into VT, I feel like I can breath deeper and every care in the world seems to melt away. Conversely, when we are heading home, I feel like all my cares and concerns come rushing back when we leave VT.

Nice video of the family.

Thank you MikeC . We all didn't want to leave last night. After 9 days of skiing, 4 of those at Pico, the kids and us parents are sad that Pico is now closed for the season. Onto Killington for the Spring. Day 54 for us and so looking forward to crossing that state line .

SkiRay

Ha! Infectious... Glad we are not the only ones.

SkiRay

Alicia and I owe this forum a great deal of thanks. Thanks for putting up with us.. Well me.