• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Belleayre 4-8-18 13" fresh

Shredder of Gnar

Thought I saw shredderofgnar red pants with white patches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steveo, yes I was there! (But you had the colors backwards, white pants, red knees :). Sorry I missed you - both Sunday and Monday were off the charts, as Jim G said! And Belle’s bumps put Hunter bumps to shame. Took a final dip on Friday too which was awesome... hope to see you at K this spring...

JimG.

Staff member
Steveo, yes I was there! (But you had the colors backwards, white pants, red knees :). Sorry I missed you - both Sunday and Monday were off the charts, as Jim G said! And Belle’s bumps put Hunter bumps to shame. Took a final dip on Friday too which was awesome... hope to see you at K this spring...

Saw you yesterday skiing bumps on Belleayre Run.

Funny how man made snow skis better than manky natural snow when temps get above 70.

Dick Gazinya

You are the guy that had that run in with that guy on Belleayre run Friday morning that yardsaled and faceplanted. We talk for a minute at Mid. Those pants are pretty recognizable.

Shredder of Gnar

You are the guy that had that run in with that guy on Belleayre run Friday morning that yardsaled and faceplanted. We talk for a minute at Mid. Those pants are pretty recognizable.

Holy crap, yes, that could have been bad! Did you see it? All I know is that I turned out of the bumps and he must have been flying down the groomed part just above me, but fortunately was just able to avoid hitting me by taking a hard right. That put him in the soft snow where Tongora comes in, and he lost it when he hit that soft snow there.

I wouldn’t call it a run-in though - I just went over to ask him if he was ok and he said he knew it was up to him as the uphill skier to be able to avoid me. I hope he’s ok.

The freaky thing (on Friday the 13th) is that I almost never do those upper BR bumps since they’re always so scratchy and have no good lines. Since the snow was soft, I decided to hop in, but the natural snow in there was too manky (plagiarized from Jim G), so I turned out...

Dick Gazinya

I missed it. I was in the bumps up top to. Looked over and saw he yardsaled big time. My buddy Dan saw it all. He was hauling these big huge turns.

JimG.

Staff member
The freaky thing (on Friday the 13th) is that I almost never do those upper BR bumps since they’re always so scratchy and have no good lines. Since the snow was soft, I decided to hop in, but the natural snow in there was too manky (plagiarized from Jim G), so I turned out...

My first run of the day Friday was Onteora, talk about a mank fest!

powhunter

Yes We plan on hitting Kmart on Sundays until they close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk