• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

where are we going this weekend?

JimG.

Staff member
I'll take the colder Sunday weather and ski a few hours then stay over and get the best day which will be Monday.

Glenn

Heading to Vermont!

But most likely to put down some fertilizer. :lol:

Edd

Tuesday at K looks good. I may actually go there, which seems to happen once every 3 years or so. Exciting prospect.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

kingslug

Think ill go..better than fixing a fucking fence...only 300 more feet of it to go...then its chainsaw time ...much more exciting

KustyTheKlown

spoke to whiteface and confirmed no slides

to Killington at 4 AM for the crackhead day trip. no hotels. no cold rain Sunday.

KustyTheKlown

if Sunday was sunny and warm I'd stay, but Sunday looks miserable

girl will appreciate my being around sat night and Sunday, and saving hotel bucks is nice

Will also leave me with option for another full 2 day free ski k weekend. I have two max pass and one ski vt left.

Made it to Killington at 2pm. Rain, but snow surface was great. Downdraft and Dipper were excellent as was SS. tomorrow should be even better

eatskisleep

Wildcat. I wonder if the north side woods (like Shanka) filled in well this year?? Hoping there is still some snow... probably wishful thinking though! Oh well! Still excited!

Zand

Would appreciate a report from Killington skiers today. If the woods are still skiable I'll come up in the rain tomorrow. If not I'll stay home.

chuckstah

Skied Sunday River today. Finally late spring conditions. Took a while to soften, but it was good once it did. Lots if thin and bare spots that you would expect for lare April. Nice bumps in Top Gun and Southpaw. Hopefully the rain holds iff tomorrow.

Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app

trees are done, still waist deep up high, but too many pine needles and sticks. However, the bumps and trails are great. Canyon, Escapade, SS, Vert, Low Road, Ovation, Sky Hawk all primo