AlpineZone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What ski area is this , PA

Flying over PA last week, what area is this

Attached Images Attached Images

Blue

Defiantly Blue Mountain.

thanks

Never skied there but attended a wedding there last year. Very nice lodge with a terrific bar serving local beers.

Its pretty much the best PA has. Well maybe the best all around. Elk has best snow, blue knob best terrain, but blue mountain has the vert, snowmaking, lifts and lodge. But it also has crazy philly crowds on weekends. Last blizzard there was a two hour line to buy lift tickets. No joke.

Weekdays are great. If anyone ever goes, check out switchback. Its narrow, long, and twisty. Best trail there.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

It's my favorite ski hill in the area, I even go in the summer to hang out at the outside bar.
    The lines can get long on the weekends, but they have a VIP line for season pass holders and you can work around the crowds on the hill if you know when and where to go.
    I rented a ski locker for this coming season, first time and can't wait for the convenience of not having to lug them in every time or having to go back to the car to switch skis.

Quote Originally Posted by danimals View Post
    It’s pretty much the best PA has. Well maybe the best all around. Elk has best snow, blue knob best terrain, but blue mountain has the vert, snowmaking, lifts and lodge. But it also has crazy philly crowds on weekends. Last blizzard there was a two hour line to buy lift tickets. No joke.

Weekdays are great. If anyone ever goes, check out switchback. It’s narrow, long, and twisty. Best trail there.

+1 on that. Midweek and you basically have the place to yourself.

Agree that it's the best of the 3 main mountains in the area (Blue Mountain, Camelback, Shawnee).
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Agree that it's the best of the 3 main mountains in the area (Blue Mountain, Camelback, Shawnee).
    Definitely

Thread Information