• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pico for Rent

sull1102

Lol...that maybe true if you have the "if I don't see it they don't exist" mantra.
How often you going out to Mount Snow midweek the last few years? Because if you think they could fill 41-42 chairs edge to edge at one time on the Bluebird midweek everyday I'd love to see it in November December mid to late March and April.

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app

Do Work

Magic will do it too, though I haven't seen it priced.

I think it is $5k. We've done it a few times for corporate events and they got walloped with powder. Talk about country club pow! There was almost a pool crowdfunded between TGR people a ways back to snatch the place up in the event of a midweek pow day. Never materialized but it ended up being quite reasonably priced if you organized it properly.

Smellytele

I think it is $5k. We've done it a few times for corporate events and they got walloped with powder. Talk about country club pow! There was almost a pool crowdfunded between TGR people a ways back to snatch the place up in the event of a midweek pow day. Never materialized but it ended up being quite reasonably priced if you organized it properly.

So they are not open all powder days?