• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Let's face it, we've all been frustrated in exams

2knees

dont know if anyone else got this recently but i was laughing my ass off reading it. here are some of the funnier ones. very creative answers to some of these problems.

expand.jpg

graph.jpg

bosswife.jpg

slope.jpg

Greg

Staff member
Funny! I'm sooooooo glad I'm no longer in school. Anyone else still have dreams that you sit down to take a final and suddenly realize you haven't been to class all semester? :-o

cbcbd

Hahaha! Good stuff.

I too have those dreams and the scenario always is: end of semester coming up, exam coming up, and I realize that I've skipped my MATH (it's always math) the whole semester and start freaking out - sometimes I can't even remember where the class is. I guess I didn't like math and it's one of those classes where it's just impossible to cram.

bvibert

Staff member
LOL! "No there is an elephant in the way" :lol: :lol:

Awesome!! :lol:

I keep scrolling back up to see that one again. I love the drawn in picture of the elephant!

Still laughing! :lol:

ctenidae

I got this one yesterday. The elephant is actually my desktop now. It's kind of hard on the eyes, though.

"Find x" is still my all time favorite (it didn't expand well, though). So simple, so clean.

2knees

I got this one yesterday. The elephant is actually my desktop now. It's kind of hard on the eyes, though.

"Find x" is still my all time favorite (it didn't expand well, though). So simple, so clean.

as with a couple of the others, the water mark kinda gets in the way.

findx.jpg

FRITOLAYGUY

Thats good stuff, i dont miss any of it, and yes Greg plenty of those days taking the exam wishing i was actually in class instead of skipping and going down to the gym for bball.

Skier75

OMG! That's way too funny! The first one, especially and some of the others look like the kind of stuff I used to read when I was doing scoring for Measured Progress.

Measured Progress is a company that does the evaluation of yearly student assessments for grades K-12, in both reading and math. In some of the younger grades, the kids statements were a kick to read. Then some of the older ones were interesting as well. You might get an answer like "I don't know, these tests are stupid." You'd be surprised at the varying differences in the kids, some would really understand what was being asked of them and do well, then there were some that was really sad to read and how they struggled with the comprehension of the tests. Sometimes you might just get this: :( or this :)

MarkC

ol. Anyone else still have dreams that you sit down to take a final and suddenly realize you haven't been to class all semester? :-o

Who has time to go to class when there is snow on the trails. And off for that matter.

wa-loaf

Man I missed this the first time. Good thing most people in the office are out for lunch at the moment. :lol:

Moe Ghoul

Funny! I'm sooooooo glad I'm no longer in school. Anyone else still have dreams that you sit down to take a final and suddenly realize you haven't been to class all semester? :-o

I have one dream where somehow I dind't actually graduate from HS on some technicality, and it retroactively disqualified my college and law degrees. Then there's the dream that I blew off a class all semester, and show up for the exam I never studied for but I never find out how that shakes out cuz I wake up....then there's the classic "walking around campus nude" nitemare as well.

I always hated exams...I've always suffered from major test anxiety....I still have nightmares when I'm back in college and I graduated 7 years ago..

I'm going back this fall. :eek:

For what???? I'm glad my days of school are over forever...I went to a 7hour seminar recently and I was bored to tears..most of the time I was in school I just drew or counted down the minutes until class was out..

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
i used to do things like that to physic's proff. i would write a long winded answer that had nothing to do with the problem. then at the end say please see back and i would give the proper solutionbut this was after i had not said a word in class since the begining. by the second exam he was taking me out for beers. he said it was a true sign of inteligence and that refreshing to see humor in science plus that i was a wiseass.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
For what???? I'm glad my days of school are over forever...I went to a 7hour seminar recently and I was bored to tears..most of the time I was in school I just drew or counted down the minutes until class was out..
B.A. English, Minor in History.

I want to teach.

:eek:

I have my A.S. in Liberal Arts & Sciences already and 4 courses beyond that toward my B.A., but I never finished. No time, no money, not sure what I wanted to do... a lot of reasons why it's taken me until now to continue.