• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "News of the Weird" Thread

Domeskier

Had they run out of meat? I might understand if they had run out of meat. Happened to me once. I didn't get angry or throw anything at the cashier however. I just had to settle for the chicken fingers.

ctenidae

There's so much win in that story- tossing an alligator through a window is bad ass enough. Grabbing it out of the bed of your truck is even cooler. Stopping by the side of the road to get one is super cool. Having alligators next to the road to pick up is just beyond awesome.

In the rankings of cool things to have on a rap sheet, "unlawful possession and transportation of an alligator" is near the top. I like that part of his bail is to "avoid possessing any weapons."

ctenidae

Well, that's a load off my mind. I mean, I haven't thought of him in years. It's good to know that I can continue not being concerned for his welfare. Thank you so much, TB, for lifting the weight I hadn't even noticed was there. It's a great load off my shoulders, or would be, if it had been a great load.

Anyway, you're a great person, and I appreciate all you've done for me.

ctenidae

"The court paperwork adds that Thompson stated his readings in the Bible required a male sacrifice in this situation and that it wasn't going to be him or his firstborn son. So, the paperwork says, he chose the family dog."

Well, that's good, I guess.

steamboat1

attachment.php

Attachments

• wKEKRTr.jpg
    wKEKRTr.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 179