• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Summer or Winter Theme?

Which theme do you like best?

• I don't like either of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like them both equally

• Winter Theme

• Summer Theme

• Total voters

Greg

Staff member
Which do you like best? The Summer or Winter theme? I've set the forum so that you can choose one in your profile. Of course, there will be a default based on the season.

ChileMass

Like 'em both equally, but gotta vote for the summer theme.......it's too short here in the great Northeast, and you have to enjoy it while it lasts....

Greg

Staff member
MichaelJ said:
Is there a way to choose "default" and as the seasons change and you change the default my theme changes as well?
Good question. I think as a new member registers, they get the default theme at the time. With the default set to not override, as it is now, I think that style will stay with them. I'll look into a way to add a default selection so that it will change with the seasons, but still alow selection.

Greg

Staff member
Anyone have a good mountain foliage pic I could use in the top right corner? I would consider doing up an autumn theme...

teachski

Website
teachski.com
I like WINTER betterthan summer as far as seasons go. I hate that putrid greencolor for the website during any season. I would rather see it stay blue alll year. In the Summer the blue could stand for Blue sky and clear days...In the Winter it could symbolize the sold weather and snow.
That green makes me want to..."what smitty77 said"

Greg

Staff member
Okay winter theme lovers, that's enough. Let's get back to reality...
:lol: