• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pats Peak Race 9 March 8th

Vortex

Pats Peak March 9th
Conditions very very cold
Frozen hard pack

We raced on Twister tonight. We won the night. Dave won again and Scott had a fantastic night. He finished 8th. Kingsley and I were in the normal point range. Ga2ski brought in his usual big point score.
The high and low week race totals for the season are dropped to get the average.

We finished 2nd as a team overall on Monday night. Came very close. Results below.

http://www.patspeak.com/results/moni.txt
http://www.patspeak.com/results/mont.txt
http://www.patspeak.com/results/mons.htm

ga2ski

Sorry to let you guys down with my poor finish tonight. I should have been faster so we could have won.

Scott and Kingsley tie for most improved skier agin this year.

Dave - won again. Congrats . . .next week dinner after the race is on me ;) (Greg will buy the drinks.)

See you all next Thursday. I'll surprise you with a good outfit to race in.

tree_skier

It was freakin cold. We actually had a good night on twister. I nailed the first run only .21 behind Zach, and also had a good second run.

Bob find out why Zach's handicap was 13.98 for us and 10.51 for the thursday night race.

I think that Roark and skibum9999999999999999999999 owe us for blowing off monday and costing us 1st overall.

By the way I WON. just beginning to feel it come together and the season is about over.

ga2ski

[ego_check]Just keep in mind that if Mr. Juneau of Team Ron Jeremy had not twisted his ankle playing indoor soccer, Dave probably would not have won a races and Team AlpineZone would not even have been in the hunt for first place.[/ego_check]

I never said it would be the GS suit.

tree_skier

Only .21 off of Zach, i would have had mr. juneau last night and if you and bob would stop skiing like you are wearing a skirt there is no telling where we would be.

And by they way I have no ego problem

Vortex

There was a glitch in the results. We ended up 2nd for the night. We all ened up with higher scores also So did everyone else.
. Dave got a platnum metal with a handicap just over 11. Pretty close to the pace setter at 10.50. Really inpressive.
The linc I gave before relect the corrections.